My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://furrariaussies.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 3, 2008

PNS Quarterfinals





Here is Enzo's Quarterfinal run for Performance National Standard. Pretty straightforward course. Hardest part was the turn from 15 to the dogwalk. On the actual course the number 19 jump was a lot more in their view so I rear crossed 15 and then front crossed after it which is not necessarily a move I'm super comfortable with but it worked out well. I just had to make sure that Enzo got his contacts so I was pretty stern with him to make sure he listened. Slowed him down a lot but at least it worked. Enzo ended up in 8th place. Tooney had a bye into the Semifinals so she didn't run this course.

No comments: