My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://furrariaussies.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2011 start of frisbee season videos

Here's Enzo's video. Near perfect routine. At 55 seconds into the video, I attempt to throw a disc under my leg and the disc hits my KNEE on the way under and knocks it out of my hand. It wasn't even where I attempted to throw it... Is it a perfect routine? Maybe not. Is it a 0-drop routine? I would argue yes! Oh, and the reason it happened is because that small sequence is completely freestyle. I don't have anything set that I do there, and that is the only part of my routine that is like that, except for the very end if I have extra time. This "drop" is probably going to haunt me for a long time. There is one thing I have really wanted to achieve with each dog and that's a perfect routine. Stupid, stupid, stupid.



Here's Tooney's routine and we got her toss/fetch on film also! She is one of the most amazing toss/fetch dogs EVER and her freestyle is good, too. She has a "big" frisbee routine where she covers lots of ground and lots of medium to long throws.



No comments: