My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://furrariaussies.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Videos from 11/13-11/14/2010

Here's Enzo's JWW run from Saturday. This was our only clean run from the weekend. Enzo got 1st place.



Enzo's standard run from Saturday. I crowded him on the dogwalk and made him come off the side away from me. Then he knocked the panel. I'm pretty sure it was because I was looking at the dogwalk trying to get around it. He tends to knock bars when I take my eyes off of him completely.


This is Enzo's JWW run from Sunday. Just the weave pole pop out at pole 10. It's not really typical for him so I'm not worried.



And his Sunday standard run. I thought this was clean but he called called on the teeter, a good run anyways.

No comments: